Sunday Night.

(Jay's POV @ 10:26 p.m)

"... I can't believe this is really it Jay..." Chris said while putting his head down.

We came back for dinner and afterwards, Chris asked me to sit in the car so we could talk before he leaves. So, here we are sitting in the car in silence taking in our last moment together.

"Why... why Chris?" I asked as I felt myself falling deep into sadness.

"Why what?"

"Why did you make me fall for you?" After I asked that question... it was quiet.

"It's not just you. We ended up falling for each other baby girl." He said as I felt him staring at the side of my face.

"This wasn't supposed to happen... I'm stuck on stupid."

"Look what you do to me baby... I want you to hear something before I go." He said as he plugged up his phone to the aux cord next to me. A beat to a song started playing as I prepared to tune in.

"Come here..." He said opening his arms up.

The way he said it... It made me wanna burst out in tears. You could hear the hurt in his voice.

I climbed over into the passenger's seat so I was stationed on his lap. I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't wanna make you cry, but this is called Last Time Together. I wrote it just for you. I'll make sure I send it." He said as the first verse began.

"Baby I don't like to say goodbye
So this is my until next time,
I... I see you
Cause I dont want to leave you ohhh...
I'll just kiss you one last time
To leave an imprint on your mind,
Girl, just for right now
Tell me can you hold out,
Remember.... girl we can be miles apart,
And no matter where you are
You're always in my heart..."

Tears were running down my face and Chris was rocking me back and forth. He kissed my forehead sweetly and he held on tight to me as I continued to listen.

"Baby don't leave
Baby just stay right here...
Cause I ain't going to waste your time
So you dont have to leave my side,
You got me hoping...
Don't leave
Baby just stay right here
Even if the world goes by
We'll remember one last time
Together..."

I was sobbing into his chest as I felt a tear drop onto my arm. I looked up and Chris' eyes were watery. I wiped some of his tears away with my free hand. This was an emotional moment between the both of us.

"I could cry a thousand tears,
But that wont keep you here...
You said you were finished with this love, So I said why are you giving up on us...
I'll love you forever I promise,
But to me forever ain't that long
So baby don't you go..."

I felt him run his hand through my hair as I closed my eyes. His heartbeat was racing in my ear and I placed my small hand into his big tatted hand.

"Girl remember...
Girl we can be miles apart,
And no matter where you are
You're always in my heart... my heart
Baby don't leave,
Baby just stay right here
Cause I ain't going to waste your time
So you dont have to leave my side,
You got me hoping...
Don't leave
Baby just stay right here... Even if the world goes by... Still remember one last time
Together..."

I opened my eyes and I looked up at him as our eyes met. His eyes displayed so much emotion. My heart trembled at his facial expression. Why can't we just stay together forever?