Fashion Week.

Jay's POV

"He is so gorgeous... if I ever meet him, I'm just gonna hold onto him for dear life." I said as I scrolled on my Instagram feed.

A picture of Dave East popped up on my timeline.

"Shutup you're all talk." Prince said as I mean mugged him.

"Prince be nice to my boo before I hurt you." Nicki said as she walked in our hotel room.

Our room was really connected to hers. Her stylists were putting pieces together for my outfit. We're going to the show for Oliver Rousteing... the creative director of Balmain. I cannot wait to meet him!

"Like I said... if Jay met any other celebrity, she ain't gone be crazy, she's gonna act cool and collected." Prince said as I scrunched my face up at him.

"If it's Dave East... Imma go crazy. Nicki can you help me meet him pretty pretty please?" I asked as she started laughing. She sat down at the desk because she was preparing to get her nails done.

"Of course... He lives out here anyway, so he should be there tonight." Nicki said as a smile grew on my face.

My phone vibrated indicating that I was getting a text.

😡: can you please answer me? I wanna talk babe

I put my phone in my pocket and Prince looked at me.

"Who was that? Cause you just frowned too hard at that text." He said as I squinted my eyes at him.

"Mind ya business." I said as I got up out of my chair.

"You are my business... duh!" He semi-yelled as they brought my outfit to me. I already know I'm gonna be too cute!

Hours Later

There's so many people here. It's almost like how it was at the BET Awards with all the celebs. This time its a fashion show.

"I heard Rihanna's supposed to be here. Keep your eyes out." Prince whispered to me as I hit him playfully.

We were walking right behind Nicki. Her security guards and entourage surrounded us as the paparazzi snapped pictures. It was an amazing experience.

Nicki looked back at me and she saw that I was trying to step carefully in my heels. She grabbed my hand and she smiled at me.

"Ooooo I wanna hold hands with you too!" Prince semi-yelled as he grabbed Nicki's other hand like a child. We both laughed.

"Prince you better be glad I like you. Come on..." She said as we walked towards the entrance together.

We walked in onto the red carpet where more pictures were taken. Prince and I stood off to the side, so Nicki could have her moment. But, then she waved for us to come over.

Prince darted over like he's never seen her before. I chuckled at him and I walked over to the both of them.

"Just look around and smile." Nicki said through her teeth as Prince and I did as we were told.

"Oh my gosh... is that?!" Prince semi-yelled as he ran off in a certain direction.

"Where is he going?" Nicki asked me as I looked around.

"He probably thinks that he sees Ri... I just hope he doesn't get lost." I said as we both laughed hysterically. We hugged and they kept snapping pictures. Questions were being asked and we both ignored them. It was hilarious until I heard....

"Jay! Have you heard from Chris Brown lately? Do you guys still talk, or is he still sleeping around?" He asked as my face went blank, and then I smiled.