# 89 Partners In Crime #

Start from the beginning

Today morning...

Both uncles went for a business party in Mumbai. Both aunties went to a nearby temple. Rahul went to airport to pick up Rithick. I and Riya were alone in home. We were selecting a dress in online for her reception. We rejected lot of dresses and we were not satisfied with anything.

Between, "Nethra, will you do a favor for me?" Riya asked me with questioned eyes.

"Tell me Riya," I said casually.

"Kishore texted me that he has bought a dress for me for reception function. He wish to give it me now so that I can adjust it according to my size," Riya pouted.

I smiled at her, "Riya, you can get it from him but how to convince it with our family?"

"We shall say that we purchased through online," somehow she convinced me to meet him. No one was in the home so she wish to use this chance to get the dress from him. I said okay to her.

"Riya, ask him to come soon before someone arrives especially your brothers," I told.

She nods and called him in phone. Within half hour, he came with a dress. It was looking gorgeous and Riya was very much happy with the dress. I excused from them to give privacy.

Within 5 minutes, Rahul came along with Rithick. They parked the car. I peeps through the nearby window. What will I do now? I jumped out and ran towards Riya.

Riya's POV

I didn't talk anything personal about me to Kishore on that day. He didn't know that I have crush with him. After knowing that I am going to marry him, I can't wait for him. I wish to meet him again at least I wish to hear his voice. So I took his mobile number from Rithick anna's mobile. After that I have lot of confusion to talk to him. I saved his number in mobile. I opened the whatsapp and I viewed his display pictures. Aww! He is looking adorable by his charming beauty. I opened the chatting box, it shows that he is in online. I typed few sentences to send but I deleted. Will he misunderstand me? How could I begin the converse? How could I talk to him without reason? Reasons! Yes of course! If I have a Reason, I can talk to him without hesitation. So I  searched for reasons for about two days but everything went futile. Rithick anna was also not here or else I will find something. I can't talk this to Rahul anna.

That day Morning, Rahul anna went to airport. I and Nethra were alone at home. I got a wonderful reason to talk to him,

I dialled Kishore's number, he picked up,