Sylveon!Gaster x Shy! Reader

(Photo belongs to Princessmelodykitten)

You were sitting on the couch when Sylvi, the newest member of the gang, sat next to you. You perked when Sylvi rested his head on your shoulder. "A-Are you feeling ok?" You asked. Sylvi nodded before nuzzling your cheek. You blushed lightly at this.

Sylvi smiled softly as you were nervously smiling. "Can you keep two secrets?" Sylvi asked as he sat up straight. "Y-Yeah. S-Sure." You replied. "First one is... I stole most of Emily's chocolate. Please don't tell her?" Sylvi said as he scratched his chin a little.

You snickered before nodding. "We'll blame Swapfell or Stars. Deal?" You said before Sylvi nodded. "Second secret." Sylvi leaned over and quickly kissed you as your eyes widened and your blush grew. "I love you. Don't tell Zoey." Sylvi said as one of his ribbon feelers gently tucked some hair behind your ear.

Your blush was deep as you quickly nodded. Sylvi smiled before kissing your nose. You almost snorted as Sylvi hugged you. You wrapped an arm around him as Sylvi's tail wagged. "I love you too Sylvi." You said before you both heard Zoey yelling in pain.

"WARRIOR! OFF! NO! OWOWOWOW!" Zoey screamed as Warrior was clawing her face. Sylvi's feelers grabbed her phone before you both saw two videos. One of you two and one of Fell singing 'Let it go'. "Wanna blackmail Fell?" Sylvi asked as you nervously sweated. "Sylvi no." You begged. "Sylvi yes~!" Sylvi purred.

A/N:

I'll give you guys a choice.

A: I make a 4th Gaster OneShots but delete most of my books

Or

B: I end my Gaster One Shot series

(10/17/2017)