Bat!Stars x Reader

(Image belongs to Princessmelodykitten also Stars is a BAT! ...a bat thing. NOT A VAMPIRE! Rep- you know what? Just read.)

Something went wrong in the lab and Stars got bat ears. The right one had three holes in it, so Sophie made him a star ornament to put on it. You personally were a little surprised at this. You've seen Swapfell as an Inu and Swap as a Neko.

You were looking for Sophie since Zoey wanted to see her when you saw Stars hanging upside down while hugging Sophie, who was also upside down. "Um. How's the weather?" You asked as a smile appeared on your face.

"Ahahawesome!" Sophie giggled out as Stars nodded. "Well, Zoey needs to see Sophie. Soooo...?" You said as you tilted your head. "Hmmm. Ok." Stars said as he handed you Sophie. You got Sophie to her feet as she wobbled around a little.

"Where is Zoey?" Sophie asked when she got her balance right. "In her room. She has some clothes for you to try." You answered. Sophie walked off, walking into the wall once, before she darted down the hall. You shook your head before looking at Stars. "How are you not puking?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Perhaps it's the fact that I'm part bat now!" Stars said as he smiled. You rolled your eyes before Stars kissed your forehead. You perked and blushed deeply as Stars blushed lightly. "I love you!" Stars chirped. "I love you too." You said as your blush lessened.