BrownDust x Caring! Reader

You weren't exactly 'human'. You could see spirits and ghosts. So, when you fell into BrownDust, you were surprised of all the ghosts and spirits you were seeing. AA explained what happened and Gaster watched you hug her and act motherly towards the poor hybrid.

Today, you were at AA' s home alone as she went out hunting down Royal Guards when you caught a glance of Gaster watching you. "Hi G!" You greeted. "O-Oh. H-H-Hi!" Gaster stuttered before you smiled. "Need anything?" You asked as you cleaned up last night's dinner.

"I j-just wanted to say t-thankyou for taking care of AA." Gaster said as you looked a little concerned. "I know AA can h-hear us... b-but it's hard when you can't... be with them fully." Gaster added before you smiled. "Gaster, I'm sure AA misses you as much as you miss her." You reassured.

Gaster smiled at you as what was left of his tail wagged happily. You smiled before Zoey made Gaster step a few feet closer to you. "Come on puncle Gast! Tell her!" Zoey urged. "Oh. Uh. Yes. I-I... uh... also re-recently d..devolved f..feelings..."

You perked as Zoey face-palmed herself and sighed. Gaster soon became a blushing, flusterd, stuttering mess of a wolf ghost. You smiled before taking two steps forward and kissing Gaster on the nose. Gaster blushed deeply before you smiled. "I love you too Gast." You purred before Gaster 'hugged' you.