Dragon!B x Reader x Dragon!Sakura

Sakura and Dragon!B belong to Princessmelodykitten

You held your forehead as Zoey and Fell ran from Emiy. The two have pranked Sakura and B, both turning into dragons. "Oh boy." You said as you smiled and chuckled. Sakura was super neverous about his new form as B played with his new wings. "Are you two ok?" You asked.

Sakura gave you the 'kinda' sign with his hand as B nodded. "Do you want me to get WingDing?" You asked. Sakura nodded as B shrugged. "Alright, stay here. Ok?" Sakura and B nodded again before you got WingDing.

- Later -

You closed your right eye as WingDing beated the crap out of Fell. He couldn't hurt Zoey because she was pregnant and of Kitsune, Emily, and Bellona. "B, you are lucky that you are blind." Sakura whispered as Stars pulled WingDing away from Fell. You nodded as Fell laid on the ground.

"How are you two feeling?" You asked as you, Sakura, and B entered the kitchen. "I'm feeling a little better." Sakura answered as he sat down by the table. "I'm fine!" B said as he sat by the table. You nodded before giving them some tea.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you think Fell is?" You asled as you sipped your tea. "-5." Sakura said before drinking his tea. "-1,000." B answered as you almost snorted. "I'd give him a minute before he blames Zoey and gets himself beat up by Kitsune." You answered.

The two nodded before you all (tried to) relaxed and enjoyed being friends.

Emily: *points to the people thinking it was going to be a vs or a lemon* GEEEEETTT DUNKED ON!