Error!Gaster x Depressed! Dragon Hybrid! Reader

You walked around timelines in search of yours. Your Frisk did reset before they were killed by Chara. You had no idea you were the only one alive. You eventually got to a completely jet black place. Your dragon tail flicked the air as your slit pupils darted back and forth.

You noticed a soul before holding your hand out. The soul floated onto your hand as you examined it. It looked like a Patience and Integrity soul put together. "Um. Excuse me?" You turned and saw a skeleton with the word 'Error' following him. "That's my soul, can I have it back?"

- Time Skip -

You learned that Gaster didn't exactly have an universe or timeline as well. You decided to live with for a bit. Gaster was petting your back as you were curled up and asleep. You purred softly as your tail wagged before Gaster chuckled to himself.

You rolled onto your side as Gaster petted your side and stomach. Your tail kept wagging as you purred. "You're just like a puppy!~" Gaster cooed before you sat up and put your head on his shoulder. He jolted with a deep blush as you smirked and chuckled.

"Who's the puppy now?" You asked as Gaster was still blushing. "I-uh-I-um..." Gaster said before you kissed his cheekbone. "That was a rhetorical question." You said as you blushed a little and laid your head on his shoulder again. Gaster smiled before putting an arm around you and kissing your forehead.