Handplates x Self Blaming! Wolf! Reader

You, Asgore, Alphys, and Gaster were having a meeting about the CORE. You were in charge of the construction and the manufacturing. "Hey you!" You all turned and saw a little mouse monster. "I have a bone to pick with you!" Asgore calmed the mouse down before letting him onto the table.

The mouse pointed at you and said "Why haven't you been keeping track of the employees?!" Your ears perked back before Gaster stepped in. "Has anyone reported any missing employees to her?" Gaster asked. "Well, no..." The mouse said as you looked at Gaster.

"N-No... t-the mouse is r-right." You said as you clutched your sleeve. "I-I should have been keeping track..." You said before Asgore decided to close the meeting. You were the first to stand up and leave before Gaster followed you. Gaster followed you to the pint you were looking at the unfinished CORE.

"(Y/n)?" You turned and saw Gaster walking towards you. "Are you ok?" Gaster asked as he stood next to you. "I-I don't..." You said as your tail curled between your legs. Gaster placed his hand on your shoulder as your ears perked towards him.

"Ignore that rodent. Someone should have reported any missing employees to you immediately." Gaster said. "I just feel like should have known and..." "You're rambling." You looked at Gaster before he sighed. "How about I put rails into my designs?" You smiled a little before Gaster petted your ear and hugged you.

Your tail was wagging as you hugged Gaster back. Gaster smiled before he kissed your forehead. You perked as you suddenly blushed deeply. "Stop blaming yourself, if anything, blame me." You nuzzled Gaster before you both heard a camera go off. Gaster growled at Zoey before chasing her. You had to chase them both so they don't fall.

Gaster One Shots 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें