Stars x Experimented! Reader

Before a military lab accident, you were forced to become part robot. You were suppose to be a weapon. Your left arm/shoulder was all mechanical as your right eye was mechanical. Your brain was also a computer, a sassy one. You hated this as much as you hated (leastfav/veggie).

Today, WingDing and Stars were giving you a check up like every other day. You lifted your mechical arm as WingDing tested the bolts. Stars noticed a tired look in your eyes before something croaked. You glanced over as WingDing wrote something down. "Your third and forth bolt need oil. I'll be back." WingDing informed before leaving.

You and Stars were silent before Stars decided to try and start a conversation. "So... w..were you always like this?" Stars asked. You perked and looked at him before looking away. "No, not always. I used to have a life, a family, a real reason to live." You answered as you held your hands together.

"Is it ok if I ask what happened?" Stars asked as he sat in a chair. "My parents were k..killed and I was taken to become a military weapon." You answered as tears filled your left eye. Stars had wide sockets as you explained everything.

Stars soon sat up and hugged you before you hugged him and pressed your face into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry (y/n). I can't imagine what that must of been like." Stars said as he rubbed your back.

You sniffled as Stars kissed the side of your face gently. "It's ok. It'll be ok." Stars whispered as you gripped the fabric on his back. Your computer brain gave you a low chance of everything being 'ok', but you ignored it. You trusted Stars and not the artificial brain in your metal skull.