Random Stories (1)

A/N: Yes. The Random Stories r back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B x Mute! Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were born mute and had no idea how to communicate with B. B was blind (I hope u ppl know this) and wouldn't see your sign language. Today you and B were sitting on the couch, bored.

You were starting to get tired and looked at B. You scooted a bit, trying to stay quiet, until you were next to B. B perked when you laid your head on his shoulder. You were about to move when B pulled a bit close. You looked at him and saw him smiling. You smiled back before you both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Browntale x Busty! Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were busty. Since Author~Chan isn't used to this word, you're going to have to look it up. Anyway, Gaster understood that and allowed you to borrow his turtlenecks if you had to wash your hoodie.

Today you and Gaster were watching TV when Gaster pulled you onto his lap. You blushed lightly as Gaster nuzzled your neck and cheek. "Um. What are you doing?" You asked as Gaster hugged you close. "Nothin." Gaster purred before lightly nuzzling your... breasts.

You yelped before Gaster licked your cheek and nuzzled it like a puppy. You sighed, knowing Gaster wouldn't try anything, before the two of you relaxed and enjoyed your day.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Swap x Emily
~~~~~~~~~~~

Swap: *trying to pet Emily's ears* Let! Me! Pet! U!

Emily: *pushing Swap back while blushing bright green* No! Way!