WingDing x Hurt! Inu! Quiet! Reader

You seemed like the last person to get into a fight, and yet, when Jeremy found a way into the void and tried to attack Emily... let's say you almost showed no mercy. Right now, WingDing was fixing your shoulder that Jeremy sliced open.

You had to wear a baggy shirt that exposed your shoulders so WingDing could do this comfortably. "And... done!" WingDing said as he snipped off the extra cloth of the bandage. "Thanks." You said with a smile and a wagging tail. "No problem." WingDing said before looking down. WingDing laid a hand over yours before sighing.

You tilted your head before WingDing placed another hand on your cheek. You lightly blushed as WingDing was blushing bright yellow. "Please d-don't do that again. You had me worried." WingDing said before you kissed where his nose would be. "I won't, promise." You said as you smiled lightly.

WingDing smiled back before placing a hand on your bandaged shoulder. WingDing started to tear up before you hugged him. WingDing hugged you back was you gently rubbed his skull. WingDing whimpered before you kissed the top of his skull. "It's ok. I'm not going anywhere." You whispered before WingDing looked up at you.

WingDing smiled slightly before placing his forehead against yours. "OH JUST KISS ALREADY!" You both heard Virus yell. "EMILY! TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLONE!" WingDing barked. "I'M TRYING!" Emily barked back as she chased Virus with a net.

WingDing looked at you before you leaned in and kissed him. WingDing blushed deeply as your tail softly wagged. You pulled away before seeing WingDing flustered and acting shy. You snickered at the sight as your ears perked forward.