Stars x Shy! Reader

It was movie night and Fell got the choice. You all were watching a horror movie. You didn't like this, but due to pressuring yourself out, you joined in. You were wearing a shoulderless sweater, with a tangtop underneath, and pajama pants.

You walked into the living room to see Swap, WingDing, and Fell sitting on the floor while Stars was sitting on the couch. B was cuddling next to Fell (I ship it). You sat next to Stars as WingDing passed the popcorn around. Fell started to movie as Stars noticed you looked scared.

After about half an hour, you were hugging a pillow as everyone was focused on the movie. When you got the popcorn, you saw it was empty. "Hey guys, I-I'm going to get more popcorn!" You said as you quickly stood up. Stars looked concerned as you quickly went into the kitchen.

You sat at the table and tried to calm down. You are currently WAY past your comfort zone. Stars stood up and walked into the kitchen as you stood up and started on the popcorn. "(Y/n), are you ok?" Stars asked as you yelped.

You turned around before quickly nodding. "You don't seem ok. Is it the movie?" Stars asked in a whisper. You rubbed your arm and nodded before Stars walked over and hugged you. "It's ok." Stars said before you smiled. You hugged Stars back before he pulled away and kissed you.

You blushed as Zoey recorded it with her low light camera. You kissed back before Stars pulled away. "D-did that help?" Stars asked, blushing a deep purple galaxy color. You nodded shyly before getting the popcorn and joining the guys for the rest of the movie.