B x Wolf! Child! Reader

You were hanging out with B and Fell since Emily needed to take care of something. Your tail was wagging as you, Fell, and B watched TV. Emily finally allowed you to watch DareDevil with at least Fell's supervision. B could guess that you really liked the show.

"Hey! What if B was like DareDevil?" You asked before B snorted. Fell snickered before the episode ended. Your ears perked down as your tail sagged. Fell got up and left as B petted the top of your head. "Why should I be like DareDevil?" B asked with a smirk.

"Becauuuuse he's awesome! And you're awesome! He also kicks tail while he's BLIND!" You said as you spread your arms out to make it look more dramatic. B chuckled as you tried to do some karate moves on the couch. You tripped and landed on B. B chuckled before picking you up and hugging you.

"Also, you could kick Swapfell's tail if he touches you!" You said as your tail wagged. B smiled before he pulled his knees close and kept you close. "I'm not sure if I can like DareDevil, but we dragons are awesome." B said as your tail wagged.

You nuzzled B's chin before falling asleep. B smiled before he kissed the top of your head and nuzzled it. Emily came back, with several bruises, before she saw you and B. "Thanks for watching them B. I can take them back." Emily said before B wrapped his arms around you tighter and hissed.

"NOT AGAIN!"