Swap x Depressed! Abused! Self Harm! Reader

You used to be an assassin, caused by your father's abuse, to pay for your sister's life being spared. Yet, she died when a rival of yours invaded her school. You almost had no purpose. When you met the guys, you didn't tell them anything other than your life as an assassin.

You kept a blade with you to cut your arms since you had whip marks and bruises trailing from your shoulders to your lower back. Today you were rewrapping the bandages as your blade sat in a drawer in your nightstand. You looked up at the ceiling and swallowed a lump in your throat.

Swap was walking by your room when he heard you crying. He stopped and stood by your door. "W..w..what am I e..e..even doing with my f..f..fucking life?" Swap heard you whimper before he frowned and rose his hand.

Swap knocked on your door before you glanced at the door. You took in a breath as tears streamed down your face. "Who's there?" You asked as you pushed the drawer close. "It's just me, Swap, can I come in?" Swap asked. "Yeah. Why not?" You said as you wiped your face.

Swap walked in as you glamced at him. "What do you need Swap?" You asked as Swap sat down on your bed. "I just want to check in on you." Swap said as you rose an eyebrow. "Why?" You said before Swap scooted over to sit next to you.

"Since you've told us about your job, isn't all of those deaths a lot of weight on your shoulders?" Swap said before you froze. Swap noticed your frozen state before he gripped your shoulder and shook you. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Swap said before you slowly started to break.

Swap hugged you gently, but with a tight grip, as you broke in front of him. "It's ok. It's ok. I'm here. I got you." Swap said as you gripped onto the back of his shirt. You just allowed the tears to stream down as you whimpered. Swap sighed as you kept crying. "It's ok. I won't let you go." Swap stated clearly. You nodded as you hid your face in his neck.