Stars x Hurt! Protective! Reader

"Remind me again how you got into a fight with Swapfell."

Stars was placing bandages on your arms, face, and legs since you and Swapfell got into a fight. "He was bothering Ivy and Fell wasn't around." You said as Stars placed a cheek bandaged on your torn cheek.

"Did you have to go this far?" Stars asked as he wrapped bandages around your forearm. "Eh. You do what you gotta do." You said before Stars flicked the side of your head. "O-hahaha-w! What was that's for?" You asked as Stars was snickering.

"For getting yourself hurt, again." Stars answered as he cleaned up the medical kit. "Not my fault that Swapfell is a jerk." You said as Stars rolled his eyes. "Just, promise me you won't get into so many fights." Stars said as you chuckled. "And if I don't?" You asked with raising an eyebrow.

Stars looked at you before he walked over and hooked a finger under your chin. A red line of blush made your face light up as Stars was blushing light purple. Stars lightly kissed you before he pulled away. You were still blushing as Stars placed his forehead against yours.

"Then I might ask Emily for ten more medical kits." Stars said as he laid a hand over yours. You smiled before hearing a camera clock. "Zoey!" Stars barked before Zoey bolted away. "Ivy! Help me get Zoey!" Stars said as he started to chase the fox. "Got it!" Ivy said as you snickered.