Swap x Red eyed! Child! Bullied! Reader

You had red eyes. Ruby red. Kids and even adults used to say that you were a demon and didn't deserve what humans had. You slowly started to believe the words that echoed in your mind. You didn't tell the five guys about this or about your tilting emotions.

Today, you were sitting in your room and just soaking in the loneliness when someone knocked on your door. You glanced at the door before taking in a breath. "Yes?" You said as you soon waited for an answer. "It's me, Swap! Can I come in?" Swap asked.

"Mmhmmm." You hummed before Swap came in and sat on your bed. "I wanna talk to you." Swap said as you hugged your knees and looked away. "The others and I have a feeling you've been hiding something from us. Can you talk to me? Please?" Swap asked.

You were silent as tears rimmed your eyes. "I... I was called a demon and t..told that I didn't deserve love or a family..." You said as tears slipped down your face. Swap had a face of horror, concern, and full out frustration that anyone would say that to a child.

"(Y/n), you are not a demon." Swap said as he picked you up and cradled you in his arms. "But I-" You started as tears ran down your face. "Nope. Don't want to hear it. You are not a demon and that is finale." Swap said before he kissed your forehead.

You smiled as Swap nuzzled you. You had a warm feeling, you already knew what this was. It was the family love you've been wishing for. You closed your eyes and accepted this moment as Swap held you close.