Fell x Shy! Reader

You were watching a movie with Fell since everyone was busy. WingDing and Stars were giving B a check up, Swap was mentally repairing himself to meet Amòr, Leo, Lighting, Thunder, and Storm. Maestro was taking AA out for the night and Zoey was watching her kits.

So far the movie was ok. It was some movie that Fell found. You almost yawned before glancing at Fell. Fell looked a little bored before you rested your head on his shoulder. Fell perked before looking at you. "I-I'm bored." You said while looking away from Fell.

"Yeah. Not the best time killer." Fell said as he turned off the TV. "Any ideas?" Fell asked before you shrugged. Fell looked around before he sighed. "I swear, this house is getting smaller." Fell groaned before you snickered. "Well, y-you got Emily with five pups and Zoey with four kits who run around!" You answered.

Fell smiled before seeing Swapfell. He almost growled for the fact that he had to literally throw Swapfell out for even talking to you. Swapfell... GET YA DIRTY MIND CLEANED! JESUS! I'M NOT EVEN THAT DIRTY- ok back to the story. You suddenly blushed when Fell wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Beat it." Fell growled at Swapfell before Swapfell left you both alone. Fell looked at the TV before turning it in again. You were still blushing since Fell's arm was still around your waist. Fell glanced around before kissing your forehead.

You perked as Fell had a light red blush. "I-I love ya." Fell admitted as he pulled you a little closer. You smiled before kissing Fell's cheekbone. "I love you too!" You said confidently. Fell smiled before you both just watched some comedy.