BrownFell x Shy! Hurt! Neko! Reader

(Just think of my Gaster, just more edgy and kinda like UF!Grillby. But he can really be a softy, don't tell him I said this.)

You were accepted into the pack, but as Gaster's maid. You wore normal clothes and did almost all the chores around the house.

Gaster was often training with the officers, so you really saw him at night. Today you were doing dishes when you cut yourself with a knife. You hissed as your ears perked back and your tail bristled. You then heard the door open as tears watered your eyes.

"Kitten. I'm home." You heard Gaster say. You gulped and grabbed some paper towels. You clutched them to stop the bleeding before going into the living room. "Evening!" You greeted as your tail swayed nervously. Gaster took one sniff of the air and knew something was up. Gaster turned to you and studied you.

You gulped and shivered. "Kitten, show me your hands." Gaster ordered. You did as he said before he forced your cut hand to open up. He took out the bloody paper towel and saw the cut. "Dog damnit (y/n), why didn't you tell me?" Gaster growled as he went into the kitchen.

You sat on the couch as Gaster came back with some hot water and bandages. He gently took your hand and cleaned it before wrapping the bandages around your hand. You were blushing lightly the entire time. Gaster tossed the medical kit somewhere before looking at you.

"Next time, just f*cking tell me." Gaster snarled. Your ears perked down as you nodded. Gaster looked away before he snapped his fingers and pointed to the seat next to him. You stood up and moved a seat over before Gaster pulled you close and kissed your cheek.

Your blushed deepened slightly as your ears perked up and your tail swayed. "I..I care about you, ok?" Gaster said before you smiled and nuzzled his neck. Gaster blushed deeply as his fur fluffed up. "Fluffy!~" You said in a child's voice. Gaster sighed before holding you on his lap and cuddling with you.