Fell x Introverted! Artist! Depressed! Reader

You really had nothing to do since everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. You were drawing in an old journal you had when Fell sat next to you. Fell turned on the T.V. when he noticed you drawing. He glanced and saw, what he guessed, an anime character.

It was a really good drawling as well. Fell looked back at the T.V. before saying "Nice drawling." You almost jumped out of your skin (these are my OneShots and you can't stop me from making puns Zoey) before turning to see Fell. "G-Geez Fell! Let somebody know you're here!" You chirped.

Fell almost chuckled before you looked at your drawling. "And... About my drawling... It's not that good." You said before it was Fell's turn to be shocked. "Um. Are you kidding me right now?" Fell asked, clearly annoyed. "It's... not the best." You said as you rubbed your arm.

Fell perked before sighing. "Everybody has their own art style," you turned to Fell as he said this, "I say it's pretty good. That's all that matters." You were smiling as you were blushing pretty bad. "Thanks Fell!" You said before hugging Fell.

Fell jumped before groaning. Fell wrapped an arm around your waist before you saw him smiling a little while blushing. "Hey! You're smiling!" You said before Fell looked at you. Fell quickly kissed you before your face went bright. You hid your face as soon as he pulled away. "Shut up. I wasn't smiling." Fell stated as you were internally screaming.