Lunala!Gaster x Shy! Gamer! Reader 1

(Image belongs to Princessmelodykitten, again, haven't played Pokémon Sun and Moon yet. So I might mess up again.)

You were playing Pokémon Sun and Moon on your 3DS as it poured down rain outside. Your parents were on a business trip in (country), so you had the house to yourself.

You recently captured the legendary Pokémon Lunala. You loved how the Pokémon looked like a bat and a flying universe. Lately your 3DS has been acting up and you've tried everything to fix it. You really hoped you wouldn't have to buy another 3DS.

You looked at the time and saw it was starting to get really late. You logged out of your game and closed your 3DS before placing it on the table next to the couch. You laid on the couch, mainly due to your laziness of going to your room, and slept on your couch.

- Morning -

You woke up to the feeling of something soft, like a wool blanket, around you. You froze since you saw a skeleton with markings on his skull. You screamed before the skeleton woke up and started to scream. Five minutes passed before you both stopped.

"Are you ok (y/n)?!" The skeleton asked. "How do you know my name?!" You asked as a reply. "It's me! Lunala!" The skeleton said as he smiled. You had wide eyes as you held your head in your hands. "C-can I have a minute?" You asked as you fangirled in your head.