Inu!Fell x Reader

(Image belongs to Princessmelodykitten)

You couldn't believe that Zoey pranked Fell since he pranked Swapfell and Swap. You had to stop him from killing her, which was a real work out for you. Zoey still owes you that (flavour) milkshake. Today you were looking through old pictures on your phone, the ones you kept away from Swap.

It was you and your German Shepard. You both grew up together and joined the police force before going to the military and going back to the police force. Sadly your dog was shot when you almost got mugged during your day off. Fell sat on the couch as you turned off your phone.

"What were you looking at?" Fell asked as his ears perked up. You glanced at him and saw an image of your pooch looking at you. You blinked, erasing the image, before pulling out your phone and passing it to Fell.

Fell took your phone and unlocked it. He tapped the album named 'K-9' before seeing the images. You had tears slipping down your cheek as Fell looked at each one. He stopped at your dog's funeral. Fell looked at you and saw the tears landing on the arm of the couch.

You perked to a hand on your shoulder. "I'm sorry." Fell said before opening his arms up. You hesitantly hugged him before Fell hugged you back. You whimpered into his shoulder as his tail wrapped around both of you. "I am sorry (y/n). I-I love you." Fell said.

You perked to the last three words. You leaned back a bit before kissing Fell's cheekbone. Fell blushed deep red, it even showed on his ears and tail, before looking away. You snickered at the sight as Fell tried not to act flustered.