Glitchtale x Fear Soul! Reader (1)

You sat in a cell, hugging your knees, as tears rolled down your face. You were arrested for having a fear soul, and it wasn't your fault. You hid your face in your knees and took a deep breath. You just wanted to go home and cuddle with your cat, Daisy.

"Miss (y/n)?" You turned and saw a large goat woman and a child. "Um... I-I don't think you're suppose to be here." You said as you sat up a little. "We aren't. I just want you to know that everything will be ok." The goat woman said.

You smiled sadly and nodded before the child gave you a thumbs up. You watched them leave before thinking about the council. You sighed before hearing someone coming. You saw it was a large goat man. "Miss (y/n), we have come to a decision. You will live with my family and I for at least two months."

- Time Skip -

You were thankfully able to bring Daisy and a few other personal belongings. So far, Gaster, Sans, and Undyne didn't like you. Everyone else just kept an eye on you.  Right now, you were in your room with Daisy.

You were wearing a silver chain necklace with a diamond as the charm. This was your mother's before she was killed, the exact day you got your soul trait. You were about ready to fall asleep when Daisy started to hiss. You perked and heard someone at the door.

"C-Come in." You answered as you petted Daisy to calm down. The door opened slightly to reveal Toriel. "(Y/n), do you want to go out for a bit?" Toriel asked. "Can I bring Daisy? She's my therapy cat." You replied. Toriel nodded before you accepted the offer.