Stars x Sad! Child! Reader

You fell into the void as your parents were being captured. You had your father's silver dagger and your mother's ruby charmed necklace to remind you of them. The five, including Fell, felt sorry that such a bad thing happened to a six year old.

You often had good dreams of them or nightmares. You wouldn't scream, you just wake up in a gasp and just cry until someone checked on you. Today you were sitting on your bed as you held the charm to your necklace. You were spacing out until you heard someone knock on your door.

"(Y/n)? Are you awake?" Stars asked. "Yes. I'm awake." You answered. Stars walked in and sat on your bed as you hugged your knees. "Are you feeling alright?" Stars asked as he laid a hand on your knee. "I missed my mom, my dad, my farm... I...I miss everything." You answered.

"We know you do. We all miss our homes." Stars said as he smiled warmly. "That's the thing... W..what if I don't have anything to go h..home to go to?" You asked as tears ran down your face. Stars had wide sockets before he rubbed the top the your head.

"I'm sure your parents will try to find you. I'm sure they won't stop at anything to get you back." Stars reassured as you looked at him. You looked away sadly before Stars got an idea. "Hey, (Y/n)." You looked at Stars as he summoned tiny stars.

Your eyes widened with curiosity as Stars smiled. "Every star has a home." Stars said as you smiled. Stars ruffled your hair before he hugged you. You hugged Stars back as the ruby on your necklace swayed. "What about shooting stars?" You asked. "Shooting stars are just stars running home." Stars explained.

Emily: Guess what? When I get an actual laptop that one hundred and one people don't use, I'll be able to turn on asks on my Tumbler! Part of this was the plot to my Runaway Maiden series!