WD Gaster x Sacred! Confused! Child! Reader

You didn't know about Frisk or that they did a genocide run before escaping the undergrounds through the way they came from. You fell down not knowing anything. You were only six after all. You got sparred Toriel with guilt bringing you down before seeing a... bridge? Gateway? Wooden thing?

You were looking at it when you felt a cold rush. You gasped before turning around. You saw nothing. Suddenly there was a pain in your back. You didn't know if you should scream or keep quiet. Your eyes widened to red dots dripping from your mouth.

"I thought I told you never to come back..."

You didn't know the voice as another sharp pain went into your back. You gasped before seeing your soul break. You then... faceplanted into the group? You got up and groaned. You were in any pain, it was like a bad dream!

You looked around the dark place before seeing two gold boxes 'RESET' or 'CONTINUE'. You tilted your head since you had no idea what they meant. You were about to touch the reset button before a hand held yours. You jumped since it was made of bone and it had a large hole in it.

"I wouldn't touch that, child." You turned and saw a tall skeleton that seemed to be glitching or fading. "Why?" You said out of curiosity. "That will have you go back to the start." The skeleton said. "O..oh." You said as you backed your hand away.

"Who are you?" You asked. "My name is WD Gaster. But, you may call me Gaster." The skeleton answered. "Thank you Gaster!" You said before walking over to the continue button. You went to press it before you stopped yourself. "Will... will I see you again?" You asked Gaster quietly.

"Yes child."

You smiled before laying your hand on the button and giving it a push. In seconds you found yourself back where you would have fought Toriel. You sparred her again before walking through the snowy path. You met Sans by playing a small prank on him.

You showed mercy to the undergrounds.

And you saw Gaster every time they showed you L.O.V