Teen! Browntale x Teen! Skeleton! Reader

You and Gaster were hiding from the outraging war outside. Gaster was holding you close as you stayed as silent as possible. Gaster's ears stayed perked in case of any action. You both waited until Gaster's ears lowered. "I think it's safe." Gaster whispered before you sighed in relief.

"I can't believe the war has been going on for only two days." You whispered. "I know. The pures are losing numbers drastically." Gaster replied. You hugged Gaster as he placed you on his lap. Technically by pure monster law, you two weren't suppose to be together.

But, you both lived in the human/hybrid district where it was legal for you two to be married. "How are you doing, (y/n)?" Gaster asked as he placed his paw near your stomach. "I'm fine Gast." You said before kissing his nose. Gaster still looked worried before smiling. "If ya say so."

You laid against Gaster as Gaster wrapped a protective arm around you. "Hey Gaster," Gaster perked as his tail shifted, "have you thought of any names?" You asked. Gaster bit his bottom lip before he got an idea. "Emily for the girl and Jeremy for the boy!" Gaster answered. "Mmm... I like it!" You answered.

Gaster hugged you gently as he nuzzled your cheekbone. You snickered as Gaster's tail wagged like crazy. Gaster's ears then perked up as his tail stiffened. You were suddenly silent as Gaster's eyes glowed red. You both heard two voices before they departed.

You both looked at eachother and smiled.

That was close.

Emily: If you guys didn't get any of the hints, I basically made you my mom.

Zoey: And my aunt.