Hurt! BrownMafia x Shy! Reader

You were accepted into the mafia as a maid. You didn't mind since you didn't need to wear a dress and you didn't have to deal with killing enemies. It was the middle of winter as you wiped the counter. Gaster walked in, bloody and covered in bruises, as you yelped.

"G-G-Gaster! A-A-Are you ok?!" You asked as you quickly went over to him. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." Gaster said as you looked really concerned and scared. "I-I'm getting the medical kit!" You said before quickly walking away. Gaster sighed as you came back.

He said down, tail swaying softly, as you started to treat his bruises and clean off the blood. Gaster could tell, even with his black swollen eye, that you were shaking and really uncomfortable dealing with blood. "O-Ok! I think I got them all!" You said as you washed your hands.

Gaster stood up and hugged you from behind. You bkushed deeply since Gaster had his paws in your jean pockets and his muzzle around your neck. Gaster softly started to purr before you snickering and giggled. Gaster chuckled before he kissed your chin. "Thank you for your help today, sweet pup." Gaster said.

Your blush deepened before Gaster picked you up, bridal style, and kissed your forehead. You smiled as you wrapped your arms around Gaster's neck. You both heard a phone beep, like someone was done recording, and saw Emily waving her phone.

"Am I getting more siblings?~"
"No. You're grounded."