Stars x Lonely! Reader

You sat on the couch as your head rested on your hand. Fell was trying to beat Emily's Flappy Bird high score in the kitchen as Swap cooked. B was getting a check up with WingDing, and you had no idea where Stars was.

"Are you ok?"

You turned and saw Stars as he sat down on the couch. "I'm fine. Just homesick." You half lied as you rested your head on your hand again. "I never got to ask, what do you miss the most?" Stars asked as you glanced at him.

"The rain." You answered. "'The rain'? Why?" Stars asked. "When it rains, it just feels like a gaint shield. It makes me feel like I can finally relax with the world gently telling me 'it'll be alright, just hand on'." You explained as Stars looked at you with awe.

You kept explaining until you realised you were rambling. You turned to Stars with a light pink on your cheeks. "S-Sorry. I was rambling..." You said as you rubbed the back of your neck. "No! That was beautiful! You should be a poet!" Stars said before you looked away with a deeper blush.

"Th-Thank you Stars..." You said as Stars smiled. "You're welcome!" Stars said before pulling you close and hugging you. You hugged Stars back before you smiled. "THIS IS RIGGED!" You both heard Fell yell in frustration as Emily laughed and probably fell off her chair.