Swap x Male! Shy! Reader

Out of the five (excluding Swapfell and Maestro), you were the shyest. You were usually in a large hoodie and jeans. Ok, to the story since I haven't wrote a gay one shot in a while. Today Swap was determined to get you to laugh since you rarely do.

You were in the kitchen as Swap walked in. "Hey!" Swap greeted. "Oh! H-Hey!" You greeted back. You froze at Swap smirking. "Um... S-Swap?" You said as you felt something was wrong. "Is it true that you're ticklish?" Swap asked, crossing his arms. "Curse you Zoey..." you thought to yourself.

"Umm... hehehe... N-Nope! Not at all!" You said as you tried to scoot away. Swap snapped his fingers, turning your soul dark blue. You gulped, not being able to move. Swap walked over to you and poked your side. You immediately snickered and clutched your stomach.

"S-Swap! N-No!" You said before Swap kept poking your sides. You kept snickering before Swap started to inch up. Swap saw you hold in a squeal when he reached your pits. "Ooh~" Swap said as your blood ran cold. "W-Wait Swap! D-Don't! I-I'll do anything!" You squeaked.

Swap perked to the offer before he smiled and released you from the magic hold. "Ok!" Swap said before he kissed you. Your face flushed with color before you kissed back. Swap held your cheek before you both pulled away. "I-I... uh... I love you." Swap said shyly. "M..me too." You replied.

Swap smiled before he hugged you and started to kiss the side of your head. You snickered, not seeing Zoey recording this entire thing. Emily was next to her before the two fist pumped.