Fell x Shy! Cat! Singer! Reader

Being a cat monster is a lot in the house of several skeletons. Mostly since Swap wants to pet you all day since you don't make him sneeze. Today you had a break since Swap was talking to Emily in her AU (ya happy Swapie shippers?). But, you had to cook.

You were making lunch as your tail swayed. You were humming to yourself as Fell sat on the side of the couch closest to the kitchen. Fell perked when he heard you singing. He stood up and walked into the kitchen as you sang 'I'll be the light'.

Fell leaned against the doorway before your ears perked to a creak. You stopped singing and turned to see Fell. You face instantly started to light up as your tail curled low and your ears perked back. Fell smiled a little as you looked like you were trying to say something.

"I heard most of it." Fell said, as if he knew what you were going to ask. You looked away before Fell walked over to you and petted your ear. "That was really good." Fell said as you looked at him. "W-wait, really?" You said as Zoey and Fang watched.

Fell nodded before kissing your forehead. You purred before Fell felt like someone was watching you both. He glanced behind him as Zoey darted off. You tilted your head before Fell shook his head and looked at you. "Love ya, (Y/N)." Fell said before you hugged him. "I-I love y-you too!" You stummered shyly as Fell snickered.