Kitsune!WingDing x Shy! Neko! Reader

(Image belongs to Princessmelodykitten)

Recently WingDing turned into a Kitsune after an accident in the lab. Fell also pranked you and you became a Nekojin. Today you were going upstairs to help WingDing since Stars was hanging out with Sophie today. You walked in as your cat ears twitched. "H-hi WingDing." You greeted shyly.

WingDing looked over and smiled. "Hello (y/n)." You walked over as your cat tail swayed nervously. "S-so what are w-we doing today?" You asked. "Well, I was thinking about figuring out a way out of here, but I'd rather find an antidote to this... problem." WingDing said as his yellow fox ear twitched and his tail bristled.

You nodded before you and WingDing started to work. WingDing offered to test everything and you said it was ok since you didn't want to get him mad. WingDing was mixing a mixture together as you took notes quickly.

You stopped taking notes after the mixture exploded in WingDing's face. Your eyes widened to the pink dust all over WingDing's face. You snorted before you started to snicker. Your ears perked down as your tail swayed. "This isn't funny (y/n)." WingDing muttered.

"It kinda is!" You said while raising your shoulders. WingDing lowered his bonebrows as he wiped his face with a towel. WingDing smiled a little before you both went back to work. By the time dinner was almost done, you both did not find an antidote. "Thank you for your help today." WingDing said before placing a hand on your shoulder and kissing your cheek.

You blushed deeply as your ears perked up and your tail swayed. "Y-You're welcome." You said before following WingDing downstairs to eat dinner.