Swapie

A/N: I'M RISKIN IT! >:3

Emily was reading the Phoenix Clan book at the kitchen when Swap hugged her from behind. "Swap, can you leave me alone? I'm reading." Emily growled as her tail wagged softly. "But I want to cuuudle." Swap whined as he gave her the puppy eyes.

"Go cuddle with Ivy or B." Emily said as she wrote something down. "You're being such a WingDing!" Swap tried to tease. "You do know that my full name is W.D Emily, right?" Emily asked while raising a bonebrow.

"Oh..." Swap said as Emily smirked a little in victory. "Can't you read while we cuddle?" Swap asked, still hugging the wolfie from behind. "Then I won't focus since you'd want to talk." Emily answered before Swap just laid his skull on top of hers. "Pleeeeaseeee?" Swap whined again. Emily's right ear twitched as she started to growl.

"Swap. Leave me alone." Emily said as she turned a page in her book. Swap, being frustrated, picked Emily up and held her bridal style. Emily yelped, blushing bright green, as her fur spiked up. "Swap! What the he-?!" Swap kissed Emily before she could even finish.

When Swap pulled away, he almost snorted at how flustered Emily was. "Better?' Swap asked. Emily crossed her arms, like a little kid, and growled "I hate you..." Swap snickered before kissing her forehead. "I love you too Wolfie!" Swap purred before hugging Emily. Emily used her magic to hide her books before teleporting.

"HEY!"