Ivy x Fell

A/N: NO FELL IS NOT A PERVERT! This is going to a ship kinda like Stars and Sophie. A over protective dad kinda scenario. If anyone makes ANY perverted comments, I will delete them. Enjoy! ^^
----------------------------------------

Ivy was sitting on the couch with Fell as she was reading a history book. Fell noticed the language and rose a bone brow. "How can you read that?" Fell asked. "I... really don't know. Emily can read it, so I guess its a clam thing." Ivy answered as her tail shifted. Fell nodded before he looked at her torn ear.

When Emily told the gang about Ivy, Fell was over the load p#ssed that somebody would hurt a little kid. Fell ruffled the top of Ivy's head as her ears perked flat. "Does Emily gives you self defence lessons?" Fell asked as Ivy smiled and nuzzled his hand slightly.

"No. But Zoey's dad does." Ivy answered. Fell nodded before Icy closed her book and slid it into her massager bag. "Ya goin' somewhere kid?" Fell joked, knowing Emily was going to pick her up later. "No." Ivy replied before laying against Fell. Fell perked before wrapping an arm around her and gently rubbing her arm.

Ivy purred as her tail bounced on the couch. Fell smiled before reaching for the remote. "I love you dad." Ivy whispered before drifting to sleep. Fell heard her and looked at her. "Yeah, love ya to spirt." Fell said as he turned on the TV and watched something.

Emily: Who knew Fell could be-! BELLONA NO!

Bellona: *trying to make a Fell x Emily chapter* YOU LET ME DO NOTHING!

Emily: I already have Zoey who ships me with Swap, I don't need you to ship me with Fell!

Bellona: You're no fun...