Handplate x Swap!Zoey

A/N: I stole Em's phone and I didn't tell Soey! The evil fox has arisen! Mwehehehe!~

Soey was fighting Eraser again when Eraser laid a solid punch straight into her jaw. Then he opened a portal before Soey fell into an AU. "See ya fluff butt!" Eraser saud before closing the portal.

Soey snarled before adjusting her jaw. "ARE YOU OK?" Soey's ears perked up before she turned to see two skeletons. "Um. Yeah. I'm ok." Soey replied as she stood up. "how did you get here?" The smaller skeleton asked. "Um." Soey said as she tried to think of a logical explanation.

"LOOK OUT!" Soey spun around and used her magic to block a Gaster Blaster. Soey panted before seeing... "Well fudge." Soey muttered.

- Time Skip -

Gaster dropped his bag as Soey looked around Gaster's house. "Did you-?" "No. I said nothing about AUs or the outside world."

Gaster nodded as Soey sat at the table and laid her head down. Gaster sat next to her as she sighed. "How do people like us survive? We run our tails out for what?" Soey asked as her ears perked down.

Gaster made her sit up before he held her chin. Soey slowly started to blush yellow as her ears perked towards Gaster and her eyes widened. Gaster was lightly blushing before he quickly kissed Soey. "People like us stick together and never let go." Gaster said as his blush deepened. Soey smiled before Gaster kissed her forehead gently.

Zoey: *running* BYYYYYYYE!

Soey: *blushing gold* *running after Zoey* GET OVER HERE!