Salgaleo!Gaster x Shy! Gamer! Reader 2

You learned that Salgaleo somehow left the reality of Pokémon to accompany you since you seemed lonely. You were kinda happy that you weren't going crazy or something along those lines. You decided to call him 'SalG' to make to easier for the both of you.

SalG was very cuddly and protective, kinda like a lion. Today you were doing the dishes you should have done yesterday (even tho there weren't a lot) when SalG came behind you and hugged you from behind. You blushed deeply since he was hugging your stomach and waist. "Hi (y/n)." SalG purred softly.

"H-Hi SalG." You greeted shyly. SalG rested his head on the back of your shoulder as you started on the last bowl. "Cam we watch TV?" SalG asked. "You can. I have a bowl to do." You answered as you reapplied a little soap on the sponge.

"But I want to watch TV with you..." SalG whined, like a child, before he gave you the kitten eyes. You have learned that you fell for this EVERY TIME. You sighed and stopped doing dishes. "Alright. I'll wait later." You said. SalG smiled before he suddenly picked you up bridal style.

You blushed as he carried you to the couch and sat down with you on him. He laid down as he turned on the TV. You got yourself comfortable as SalG put on your favorite show. You rested your head on SalG's chest, feeling how fluffy his robe was, before blushing at him wrapping an arm around you.

SalG kissed the top of your head as your blush deepened. "I love you (y/n)!" SalG purred into your hair before you hid your face. SalG hugged you as he chuckled since your face was bright red.