Arial (UT, US, UF, SF)

A gift for my friend Gasty. I'll post this on my Tumbler.

Undertale:

Gaster, Papyrus, and Sans waited excitedly as their father and mother walked in with a pink blanket in their arms. "G, Pap, Sans, meet your little sister, Arial." The three little skeletons walked over to see Arial.

The baby bones had a little bit of brown ghost hair. Gaster noticed she had a three colored eye. "Mom, is something wrong with her eye?" Gaster asked. "Don't worry Gaster, we're calling that her 'magic eye'." Their father explain. "Here Gaster, show your brothers how to hold her." Their mother suggested.

Gaster took the baby bones and held her properly as Sans and Papyrus paid attention. When Arial and Gaster met eyes, Gaster saw Arial's magic eye went full yellow for a second. "I love her!" GASTER said as he nuzzled her forehead. Arial giggled and smiled.

Underswap:

Gaster was watching as his daughter, Arial, was trying to work her boat. Gaster stood up as Arial docked her boat. "How was that dad?" Arial asked. "You still need a little practice, but your getting the hang of it." Gaster said. Arial smiled as Gaster ruffled her sky blue hair.

Her tail wagged before the two went home.

Underfell:

Arial was curled up as Gaster rubbed her back. Doggo was in charge of doing laundry and Arial only had a small shirt that covered her upper body. Her stomach and sides were exposed though. "I don't see why you're so insecure." Gaster said.

"Have you met monsters like Grillby or Muffet?" Arial asked with a growl. Gaster rolled his eyes before his fingers brushed against the side of Arial's stomach. Arial squeaked before Gaster looked at her. "You ok?" Gaster asked. "Y-Yes!" Arial quickly answered.

Gaster smirked before starting to scratch Arial's sides and whatever part of her stomach. Arial squealed before curling up and laughing. Gaster chuckled as Arial's tail wagged. "STAHAHAHAHAHAP GAHAHAHASTEHEHEHER!" Arial begged. "No way! Your tail is wagging and you like it!" Gaster replied. Arial groaned in her laughter before Gaster stopped and kissed the top of her head. Arial snarled as Gaster snickered.

Swapfell:

Arial woke up in a gasp as she desperately looking around. She took a deep breath when her brain realized that she wasn't in a cage and she was in her bedroom. She picked up her phone and texted Gaster.

Arial didn't have to wait long for Gaster to reply.

Arial: Gaster? Are you up?

Gaster: I am now. What's wrong?

Arial: I had that dream again. The one with the cage.

Gaster: I had that dream too. Want to me to come over?

Arial: That would help. Thanks.

Arial got out her bed and walked down stairs. She started to make golden flower tea as a knock came at the door. Arial walked over and opened the door to see her closet friend and brother, Gaster. "Hey sis." Gaster said as he walked in. "Hi bro." Arial replied.

The two went into the kitchen and enjoyed the tea. "D..does the marks still hurt?" Arial asked. Gaster looked away. Gaster got a beating straight in the ribs. "I..I'm sorry bro..." Arial whimpered. Gaster laid his hand over her paw before Arial looked at him. "It was not your fault." Gaster stated.

Arial nodded before Gaster kissed her forehead.