Lugia!Gaster x Stressed! Tired! Reader

Image belongs to Princessmelodykitten

You recently finished the Pokemon Silver game and started to really focus on your studying. Your finals are coming up and you really wanted to pass. I mean, you could get outside campus! Awesome! You had a pencil behind your ear and music jamming in your room.

A lot has happened to you for a month; your boyfriend cheated on you, your dad was over seas for your country, and your mom was rarely home for 'adult' reasons. You took a breath before feeling drowsy. You looked at your alarm and saw it was about ten.

You yawned and kept studying until your head dropped onto the textbook. You couldn't hear your DS starting to hum, due to the music, before a skeleton with markings in his face, a tail, and find on the sides of his face landed back first on the floor. He quietly groaned before standing up.

He saw you asleep and found a blanket. He laid it over you and ruffled your hair as he kissed your cheek. You smiled softly before this skeleton looked around your room. He saw your trashcan and almost hissed. The trashcan was filled with torn pictures, letters, and a (f/c) teddybear.

The stranger cleaned up what he could before writing you a note and placing it next to your DS. He hopped back into the DS as your dog trotted up stairs. Your dog hopped onto your bed and curled up next to you before sleeping.