Dancetale x Shy! Inu! Reader

You were part wolf, you had soft ears and a soft tail. You were trying to learn the waltz by yourself. Gaster was walking by when he saw you trying to waltz before he walked over to you. You stumbled before catching yourself.

You yelped to a tap on your shoulder. You turned and saw Gaster. Instantly your face and tips of your ears heated up. "Um.. H-Hey!" You greeted as your tail softly wagged. "Do you need help?" Gaster asked. You rubbed your arm and shyly nodded before Gaster held out his hand.

You took his hand before Gaster gently pulled you forward. Your blush burned as Gaster laid a hand on your hip. Gaster smiled softly at you as you placed your hands on his arm and on his shoulder. "Just follow my lead." Gaster said as he started the waltz. You followed Gaster as your tail slowly followed both your movement.

You tripped a few times, but Gaster always caught you. You followed Gaster before you turn to the right to much. You both yelped before you both landed on the couch. Gaster was on top of you while you were at the bottom.

"Well this is awkward." Gaster said as your blush deepened. Gaster looked at down at you before he sat up and pulled you up. Now he had you on his lap with your legs around his waist. Your face was tomato red as Gaster had a light purple blush.

"You did really good today!" Gaster said as your ears perked towards him. "I... did?" You said with wide eyes. "Yep!" Gaster said before thinking quickly about something Zoey showed him. "Hey, I got a surprise for you." Gaster said. You tilted your head before Gaster held your face and kissed you.

The fur in your tail and ears stuck up as your face got crimson. You kissed back as Gaster placed his hands on your sides. He lightly tickled your left side before you pulled away from the kiss and snickered into his shoulder. Gaster smiled before hugging you, laying back, and relaxing with you for the whole day.

Emily: I'll admit... That was smooth.

Zoey: Thanks!

Huā: Where did you learn it from?

Zoey: ... When Vinnie and Emily had a date last night.

Emily: *suddenly blushing* Wait WHAT-?!

Zoey: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU AND VIN MAKE OUT ON THE COUCH!

Emily: WHY MUST YOU BRING THAT UP?! *is still blushing*