Gaster Gang x Kitten! Reader

WingDing:

WingDing was working when he felt something jumping on him. He looked down and saw you trying to climb onto him. WingDing picked you up and laid you on his lap. You purred and curled up. WingDing chuckled before returning to his work. Then, he realized, he can't get up. "Welp. More time to work." WingDing said as he wrote down notes in his journal.

Stars:

You were chewing on Stars's robe as Stars helped WingDing with the lab work. You soon got bored and sat on Stars's robe. For the rest of the day, without Stars even knowing, he was dragging you around with his robe. Emily's cat, Warrior, jumped on and enjoyed a day of not walking with you. "Has anyone seen (y/n) and Warrior?" Emily asked as she passed Stars.

Swap:

You meowed with concern as Swap sneezed. "I'm ok! Just a little- l..little-!" You ducked your head as Swap sneezed again. He sniffed before you nuzzled him and purred. Swap cuddled you before sneezing. Your ears perked down as you let out a cat sigh.

B:

You and B slept on the couch. You had good dreams. You both had a great relationship, nappers.

Fell:

"Do you want to say you're sorry for scratching me?" Fell asked as you sat on his lap. He was showing you where you scratched him on his hand. "It really hurt." He said in a baby voice. Your ears perked flat before you bit where the scratch was as Fell screamed. (Take me away from the memes XD)