Dadster x Daughter! Reader

(BTW: This actually happened. I did this in third grade before I moved.)

You were playing on the school's monkey gym when you lost grip and landed on your feet. Two rabbit monsters and a wolf monster walked over before the wolf monster picked up your hat.

"Nice hat freak." The wolf monster snarled. You clutched your left fist as your reached for the hat with your right hand. Suddenly one of the rabbit monsters sent a punch to your gut before you wrapped your arms around your stomach and stepped back.

Kids started to gather around as Sans and Papyrus tried to see what was going on. "Aww, whatcha gonna do girly? Are ya gonna cry?" The wolf monster asked. You stood up straight as your etes glowed yellow slightly. "Give me my hat." You said as you clutched your fists. "Ha. Not until you cry!" The little brat barked.

"I'm warning you only one more time, give me my hat." You snarled as your fists started to glow yellow. "Try me b*tch!" The wolf monster said before he lunged for a punch. You grabbed his arm, swung him around to knock down the rabbit kids, before punching him in the face and sending your knee right into his groan.

Kids screamed as the wolf monster cried and tried to cover his groan and his nose at the same time. Sans and Papyrus looked at eachother as you took your hat back. "I warmed ya." You said before sending a spit into his face.

- Office later -

You waited in the principal's office as the wolf monster's parents argued with Gaster. You glanced at the door when Gaster entered. "Hey honey." Gaster greeted. "Hi." You replied. "Can you tell me what happened?" Gaster asked as he sat next to you.

"The flea bag took my hat and I warned him twice." You answered. Gaster smiled and ruffled the top of your head. "Am I in trouble?" You asked. "No. You're getting Nicecream, along with Sans and Papyrus." Gaster answered. You smiled before hugging Gaster.

"I love you dad."

"Love you too (y/n)."