BONUS PAGE <3

~~

[Seven Years Later]

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Park" the priest announced as Jimin and Andi are officially married.

 Everyone clapped to welcome the newly wed. Jin and I belong to the entourage together with the ring bearer baby Eiron, NamJoon and Erin's one year old angel. Yes, they got married a year and a half ago and were blessed with a squishy baby. Eiron got his mom's bubbliness and his dad's charm and dimples.  What's missing is a chain so that I could make him my human key chain. kekeke

Baby Eiron was in deep sleep in his dad's arms while swaying a little for Eiron's sake. Erin then wiped off NamJoon's sweat on his forehead. I took out my camera as I looked at it as a perfect subject of a family picture.

"You may now kiss your bride." The priest continued.

Jimin cannot contain his happiness and excitement as he removed Andi's veil. Andi's pretty much overwhelmed too, she was sniffing because she was teary eyed. Jimin then gathered Andi's face and kissed her wife slowly but sweetly. The clapping roared with cheers and congratulations.

I looked at Jin who was at the other side, he also looked at me and winked. I smirked as I continued clapping.

**vibration

I got my phone and saw Jung Kook calling overseas.

He was still in London. He successfully defeated leukemia and decided to stay there for good. We stayed as best friend and for seven years, I came to visit him at least once a year, twice if Jin wanted to check on him too. Unbelievably, they became really good friends. Good friends that sometimes, I got jealous when they talk about something I am not aware of.

I ran out of the cheering crowd to hear Jung Kook clearly.

'Hello?'

"Hello! I'm sorry it's a bit loud here." I apologized as I answered his call.

'It's okay.' He said. 'Is the wedding finish?' he asked as he knows that it was Jimin and Andi's wedding day.

"Ahh. Yeah! Jimin just kissed Andi. And the crowd's cheering." I told him so.

'Well then ... see you and Jin next week. Please send my congratulations to the newlyweds.' He said.

I laughed at him. "Look who's talking." I paused as I started teasing him. "My best friend's getting married in a week. Hmmmn?" I paused.

'What?!' I heard him waiting for my next statement.

"Nothing! I'm just thinking what gift I am giving you. See you in a week!" I said ending his call.

Yes, Jung Kook's marrying in a week. He's marrying an English girl that nurses him when he was still undergoing chemo. He said she was caring, kind, understanding and beautiful inside and out. Almost perfect to accept Kookie's condition and behavioral childishness. Well I got to meet her in London. Actually Jin and I met her several times now, and I can say that she's one of a kind. And there's no way that Jung Kook will not fall for her. So when Kookie gave me the news that she proposed to her, I wasn't shocked at all instead, I felt genuine happiness for my best friend. He was really in love, really really.

The wedding pushed through until the place became a simple party place for reception and the second part of the wedding.

In the end, Jin and I got home safe. We have lived on the same roof for two years now. But he's in building A, boy's quarter and I am in building B, girl's quarter. Separate building as we are now running an orphanage that he inherited from his grandparents. They gave it to him as pre-training for him before he takes over their family company. And as a good girlfriend, I supported him all the way.