PAGE 44

~~

"Red Team, ready?" Andi

"READY!"

"Blue Team ready?" Andi

"READY!"

"Traps are everywhere. Be extra careful and the first team to go back here with their opponent's flag wins!" Just by that and Andi pulled the trigger of the go signal to start the game.

~~

It was 9am already, time for the last activity. Classes are separated as rivals. They were about to find and get their opponent's flag at the bottom of the forest. The first team to go back to where Andi waits will win and will receive an incentive and the losing team will suffer from a consequence. But it wasn't that easy. Game Masters, Andi and NamJoon put traps everywhere. Indeed it's a survival game that needs teamwork.

"You okay now?" NamJoon asked as he sat beside you along the mini stage that they built. Since you were sick last night, Andi and NamJoon excused you from the game. Everyone participated, so you're only left with the game masters.

"Yep. Thanks to Andi who took care of me" you smiled at him.

He smiled as he messed up your hair. His chinito eyes greeted you. "Glad to hear that. I was really nervous when we saw you on the ground." He said holding his chest

"Im sorry" you said politely.

"No. You don't have to say sorry. But you're sure that you're okay now?" he asked again.

You nodded and smiled at him. "Yep. Im fine now!" you said messing up his hair too.

~~

"Run! Run! Run!" Jimin shouted at Jung Kook and Jin. They were on the same team and they were the remaining members too, so they have to help each other.

Currently, they were near where the flags stand. With two members left only on the other team, they have an advantage.

"Run! Run! Ru— AAAAAHH!!! " Jimin disappeared. He fell from a 5ft. deep hole trap which was prepared by NamJoon.

"JIMIN!" Jin and Jung Kook shouted. They ran to help Jimin but he said he was fine. "Continue running! I can take care of myself!" he said. Then Jin and Jung Kook left him to continue the game.

That left the game in 2 VS 2.

Jin and Jung Kook looked at each other. Without any word, they understood that they have to help each other to win the game. With the two members of the opposing team chasing after them, they took opposite directions to get through the flag faster.

Even apart, they both saw the flags hanging on a century old tree at the bottom of the forest. In no time, Jin and Jung Kook ran double time from the opposite direction to get the flag. When Jin was about to jump to reach the red flag, that's the opponents flag, Jung Kook appeared in front. He also jumped at the same time without noticing each other..

They clashed and hit each other's head causing them to fall on the ground.

"Ahhh!! My head!" Jin complained as he holds his head after falling down.

"My back!!!" Jung Kook exclaimed. He was hurt when his back landed first.

They were back in their senses when the two members from the opposing team jumped above them aiming for the flag.

"What the—
"Oh Sh*t –

They were on their feet in less than a sec to catch them, but they saw them lying on the ground catching their breathe without the flag in their hands.

"JIMIN?!" Jin and Jung Kook shouted in chorus. They saw Jimin sitting on the roots of the tree grasping for air with the red flag in his hands. His body was filled with mud because of falling on the whole.

"Pal li!" He threw the flag. "Get the flag and give it to Andi!" he said. But instead of getting it and running back to Andi, they dropped their bodies on the ground.

Knowing that they already won, they laughed together. It was a good game though.

~~