PAGE 23

After NamJoon's treat, the four of you ate dinner together. You all missed bonding together so you enjoyed it a lot. After dinner, the four of you went home. You and Jin walked home together. While Jimin and NamJoon walked in opposite direction. The place was located perfectly that it was walking distance from all of your places.

"Thank You ~" you said sweetly to Jin when you arrived in front of your apartment's building.

He smiled and hugged you. Without any words you hugged him back and waved good bye.

Jin resumed walking and you entered the building. When you were about to press the button on the elevator, you remembered something.

You opened your bag and saw that your phone wasn't there. You then remembered that you left it on the empty seat beside you in the restaurant. You immediately ran to go back on the restaurant to retrieve it.

~~

"Hello?" you approached the person on the cashier as you reached the restaurant.

"Yes, hello. What can I do for you?" the good looking miss asked you

Catching your breath after running, you can hardly say "I left my phone on table 15. Can I just ask if you happen to find it?"

"Oh. Yes Miss. Wait a moment" The crew bent and got something under the table. After a few seconds, she handed you your phone.

"Oh great! Thank you so so much!!!" you said as you grabbed your phone. After saying your thanks, you moved to leave the restaurant.

~~

Soon after you went out to the restaurant, your phone rang. In excitement believing that it was Jin, you answered it lively. "Hello!"

But there's no one answering on the other line. You could only hear cars passing. Knowing that you too were on the street you turned your back hoping that the person on the other line was just around.

You looked at your phone and found out that it was the unknown number whose been calling you recently.

"Hello? Is that you?" you said asking. You can't miss it. Somehow, beside from your conclusion in his voice and the way he played, a part of you saying that it was him.

"Turn around" the voice finally spoke. You did what he asked you to do. And as you turned back, you saw a silhouette of a man on the dark part of the street with the phone in his ears.

"Hello, <Y/N> ..." he walked towards the lighted part in the street. He hung up and as his face was slowly lighted by the street light, you saw a familiar smile.

"Long time no see" he said as the light revealed his face.

He was a guy from your past. He was a dear friend of yours since childhood. He was the man of your dreams. He was that ... before.

You froze as you saw his face. It's been almost 10 years since the last time you saw him ... before he flew off to London. Before he leaves you. It was that loooong.

"Yah! JungKook!" you said gulping. "When did you arrive?!" you continued asking him soullessly.

~~