PAGE 48

~~

You went to your kitchen to get cold water from your mini fridge. You felt thirsty while watching a movie in your laptop while Jin was refreshing in your bathroom. You leaned on the sink as you drink your water.  Since the kitchen and the bathroom are connected, you can hear the splash of the water that hits the floor. You heard Jin humming too and it caught your attention to stare at the door.

~~

'What is he singing?' your curiosity arises.  You then walked slowly towards the door of the bathroom. Jin's humming was louder and clear but you still can't figure what it was. To your interest you slowly bend and attached your right ear on the door for you to hear him clearer.

'ahh ... he stopped humming!' you whispered complaining as you removed your ear on the door hoping that he will do it again. But when you were about to attach your ear on the door, Jin, who's half naked, opened the door causing you to lean on nothing.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed with eyes closed as you fell on the floor.  You lost your balance and fell and accidentally, you grabbed Jin's towel. The only thing that covers his body!

"Waahh!!" Jin exclaimed.

Forgetting the pain that you had from falling, you opened your eyes to see why Jin screamed. He then looked at you while covering his body. The view in front of you is dead shocking.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" you both screamed in chorus while pointing at each other.

~~

You shook your head hard from that imagine and you were back to your senses. You turned about face for you not to see the door. "What was I thinking!?" you asked yourself as you drank the last drop of the glass of water in your hand. You put the glass on the sink and sighed before leaving the kitchen.

~~

You went directly to your bed and buried your face on your pillow. You flipped and looked at your ceiling. Jin was still taking a shower. He helped you finished cleaning your room and your bed that you will be sharing for the whole night. Yes, he was about to share the same bed with you after finding out that all your extra blankets were used during the camping. Besides, your conscience couldn't take thinking that he'd be sleeping on the floor without any fabric that protects him.

You sighed as you get the pillow beside you and hugged it.

/POINT OF VIEW/

'Omona. Is this right? Jin and I will be sleeping in my bed? In my bed? IN MY BED!?!' you gulped.

'Right! I will sleep first before him.  Yes ... Yes that's right! If I will do that... if I'll do that I'm sure he will just sleep after me.' you inhaled.

You flipped on your right side still hugging the pillow.

'But wait!' you gulped again. 'What if ... what if he'll do something while I'm sleeping?' you hugged the pillow tighter.

You flipped again.

'Omaygash!' you buried your face on the pillow.

'Good idea!' you said as you lifted your face as if an idea bulb lighted above your head. You sat and stared at the pillow and smiled.

~~

"<Y/N> ... can I borrow a co—" Jin didn't finish what he was saying when he saw you seating on your bed. His eyes were nailed at the pile of pillows in the middle of the bed.

"What's that?" he pointed at the pillows wondering.

"Tara~" you said as your hands waved like presenting the pillows. You smiled at him. "You will sleep there," you pointed at the empty side, "and I will sleep here!" you said as you dropped your body on the bed.

You heard Jin laughed. You then got up and sit to see him. He was really laughing. He was wearing a plain white shirt and black pajamas. His hair was still wet and there's a hand towel hanging on his shoulder that he used to dry his hair.

"Hey, what's funny?!" you said complaining. He stopped laughing and looked at you. He walked to get near you and jumped on the bed like a kid. One by one, he removed the pillows in the middle and threw it on the air.

"Jin what are you doing!? Just put the pillows on!" you commanded him but he just gave you a smile and a laugh.

After throwing the last pillow, he sat in an indian seat position and faced you. He grabbed your shoulders and smiled.

You looked at him as his grip tightens. He was still smiling like a dog. He even winked at you.

"Hey!? What are you thinking!?" you said as you tried to remove his hands.

He smiled and kissed your forehead quickly.

"I'm happy that I'm spending the whole night with you." he said sweetly. "Let's sleep?" he said.

As you were shocked and amazed by him, you smiled with your curled eyebrows on and nodded with what he said.

~~

Without the pillows in between you and Jin, you then felt okay sleeping with him. You looked at him. He was already sleeping after he kissed you goodnight. He was really tired so just after five minutes, he was already sleeping. You tightened your hug on the pillow in your possession.

You turned side and made your left arm your pillow to have a greater view on the man beside you. You smiled as you tried to inspect his handsome face—his eyebrows, his eye lids, his nose ... his lips. And just by seeing his lips, you remembered those moments with your dearest Jin. Every kiss that he gave you, it flashed back. You touched your lips while still staring at him.

You looked at him as he moved and flipped facing you. His eyes still closed and it gave you a front view. You smiled. Wanting to touch his nose, you slowly aimed for it.

"Sleep now." He spoke. You paused as your finger was an inch away from his nose. He opened his eyes. "Go and sleep now. You need to rest." He said.

You gulped and put down your finger. With his command, you flipped on the other side. "Goo ... goodnight!" you said and closed your eyes forcefully.

With him behind you, you could feel that he was moving because of the shaking of the bed. And then suddenly you felt his arm wrapping around your waist slowly. You opened your eyes as you felt it. He also buried his face at the back of your head and you could feel him breathing. He tightened his grip on your waist and whispered, "Let's stay like this... Goodnight ..."

~~