PAGE 40

~~

The boat was really overwhelming. It has an upper deck to have a good view on the sea. It's as good as a yacht but is definitely more comfortable and relaxing. You decided to roam around as you were a little board at the lower deck with Jin.

Walking around the boat, the upper deck got your interest. There you found Andi enjoying the sea breeze alone. She was sitting while feeding her eyes with the view of the emerald sea.

"Hi?" you approached her.

"Hello" She looked at you and smiled.

You sat beside her and looked at where she was looking. "Woah! This is beautiful!" you exclaimed as you found the beauty of the sea. She smiled at you and stared back at the sea.

"It's my favorite sight." She started sharing.

You stared at her as she took a deep breathe inhaling the salty sea wind.

"I love sea a lot, but this is the first time for me to see it as beautiful as ever." You said with a pinch of shyness.

"Really?" Andi looked unsure. You looked at her and nodded. "Why?"

You began your explanation with a sigh. "Maybe because each time I got to see the sea, I'm always alone."

"I thought, Jung Kook's your best friend? He's not accompanying you?" Andi asked.

"Yeah ... he's my best friend. But for ten years I didn't see him" you said stomping your feet softly.

"Can I share you something?" You asked Andi.

Andi nodded; "sure" she answered smiling

 "When we were younger, he used to accompany me every time, anywhere ... anytime." You stared back at the sea. "We were kids then but with our nannies around, we were able to do anything. We play, we go to different parks, and we even disturb our parents in their offices together. But our favorite place is the sea shore. He's my only friend, the only friend that I have." You sighed "But he left. They migrated in London. I cried a lot because my only friend was leaving." You looked at her, she was looking at you too "So that left me with no one but myself. And I grew up alone" You smiled at her. "And every time I miss him, I just go to the beach or sail alone in the sea."

Andi looked surprised knowing your back story with Jung Kook. She was silent for a moment.

"And now that he's back ... it made me so happy. My best friend is back!" you said with a brighter energy.

Andi smiled as she felt your happiness that Jung Kook was back. "But you have Jin now ... How is that?" she asked.

You were surprised as what Andi have asked you. She was right, you have Jin right now. And then there's Jung Kook?

"Ohh.. Im sorry to ask you that." Andi felt guilty. "Don't think about it. Don't bother to answer it. I'm not in the right position to ask you that, Im sorry!" she said

"That's okay." You said smiling while tapping her shoulder. "Thanks for asking me though." She looked at you with what you have said. "Jin ... Jin is very important to me. I love him." You smiled at her.

~~

"Have you seen <Y/N>?" Jin asked each of your class mates.

"No –

"Not at all –

"I didn't see her –

"I'm sorry dude, didn't see her –

 He was looking for you since you started roaming around the boat. The boat is not that big not to find you but he was getting annoyed for he can't see you. He saw the stair that leads on the upper deck. He was about to go upstairs when Jung Kook passed at him hurrying to get to the men's room.

Jung Kook vomited upon reaching the bowl. Jin heard him suffering. Feeling curious Jin went to the men's room too. There he saw Jung Kook washing his face. He stood at the door and leaned on the wall.

"Are you okay?" Even if he hides it, it was obvious that Jin cares, well at least a little.

Jung Kook feeling refreshed by the water looked at Jin on the mirror. He was then catching his breath when he nodded. He walked on the end part of the room where he can get a tissue to dry his face.

With Jin at his back he said, "I ... I just don't like travelling in waters." He explained causing Jin to smirk.

"Poor Kid." He commented, "I'll go ahead." He said as he was satisfied with Jung Kook's reason.

When Jin left the room, Jung Kook inhaled deeply as leaned on the wall. He's not in good condition.

"Not now ... please ..." he uttered as he looked at the ceiling.

~~

Jin was about to go upstairs when he saw you and Andi already walking down.

"Jin!" Andi called Jin as she noticed him staring at the both of you. You too looked at Jin. "Hey."

"I've been looking for you." Jin complained as you two approached him at the end of the stairs.

"Sorry!" you smiled at him. "I'm with Andi the whole time at the deck." You explained.

Andi then supported your statement. "I'm afraid I'm out of your conversation, so Im gonna go and find Jimin. Bye~" Andi said.

"Ohh- okay, thanks for the time." You said smiling at her. She too smiled back and said it was fun chatting with you.

When Andi left Jin began to speak. "Next time you go somewhere, please inform me. I was worried when I can't find you" he said.

You smiled at the mad man in front of you. Feeling flattered with what he said you gave him a big hug. "Im sorry." You looked up at him. "Next time, I will inform you." you said as he looked down at you.

~~