PAGE 38

~~

"Hey!" you greeted Jung Kook as you approached your best friend.

He smiled and removed his eyeglasses and hung it on his top. "What happened to Jin?" he asked. He, too, was surely surprised at Jin's attitude.

You shrugged as you said, "I don't know. Maybe he accidentally bumped his head on something hard". And then the two of you laughed.

He got your right hand and raised it asking you to turn 360 degrees. That made your skirt swayed, floating in the air.

He put his left arm on his waist and held his chin with his right arm. He looked at you upside down really intimately. "Hmn..." he moaned as he was like examining your outfit while you looked at him with curled eyebrows, full of wonder. "You passed," he nodded. "You look really feminine today. I like it." He said as he messed up your hair and gave you his sweetest smile.

Jung Kook finds happiness whenever you're wearing something feminine or very girly. Knowing that you are the kind of girl that doesn't really like wearing dresses, heels or skirts, he was delighted that for today you wore something different and not your usual jeans, T- shirt and rubber shoes.

"Yah Jung Kook-ah!" you pointed at him. "This dress is just for today!" you cleared. 

He laughed at you. It really doesn't matter to him whatever you wear but of course, he would prefer you being a real lady.

"It's kinda hot, right? Do you want to join us at the cottage?" you asked him and pointed at where Jin and the rest were sitting. The two of you were standing in the middle of the harbor where the sun hit directly.

He, too, looked at the cottage area. "Is it okay? Jin is right there with his friends, they might kill me." He said laughing at his own joke.

"Fool!" you smiled. "C'mon! If they kill you, I'll kill them", you said as you pulled his left arm and started walking. Jung Kook didn't oppose you either and followed your footsteps heading the cottage.

~~

"Okay, I'll introduce him formally," you said catching their attention as you stepped in front of them on the cottage. "This is my best friend, Jung Kook. Can he join us? Please?" you smiled and tried your aegyo work to them one by one.

Jin, NamJoon, Jimin and Andi (that was their sitting arrangement too) stared at you blankly. [insert cricket sound effect] They were shocked, obviously with your unexpected aegyo. You pulled Jung Kook right in front of them, Jin's 'enemy', and now you want them to let Jung Kook join your company.

What are you crazy? *RyzzaMae, Bossing and Bimby style xD* ONLY FILO ARMYs could relate, sorry >_<

"It's okay. I'll just find an empty cottage", Jung Kook spoke as he noticed their reaction. You looked back at him.

"No!" you said, "Look! Every cottage is now occupied." Yes it's true, after everyone's change outfit they occupied all the cottages around the harbor.

"She's right,"  NamJoon said. Now, everyone's attention was at him. "Join us, until we're ask to go. Right Jin?" he said and smiled. As expected, NamJoon was really a dear friend to everyone.

You looked at Jin as NamJoon gave him the last approval. Jin looked uncertain. He stared at you. His eyes were like saying something to you but you can't understand it. He looked at Jung Kook and smiled. "Sure, you can join us ... even anytime." He ended.

"REALLY!!??!!??" you asked Jin as you were very surprised with his approval. You sat beside him and locked up his arm between your hands and started shaking him. "THANK YOU!" you said happily.

Hearing Jin's approval, Jung Kook bowed, "Thank You Kim Seok Jin", he said. Since you occupied the seat beside Jin, the left one was beside Andi. When you aimed at the vacant seat to put your bag down Jimin stood up.

"Wait a minute!" he said. Jung Kook stopped moving and stared at Jimin while Andi also looked up at his boyfriend.

Jimin grabbed Andi's right arm and pulled it up causing Andi to stand. "What's the matter?" Andi asked Jimin but he didn't respond anything. He moved Andi to exchange seat with him. Because of that, instead of Jung Kook sitting beside Andi, he was now seatmates with the super jealous Jimin.

Andi laughed at Jimin as they sat.

"Now you can sit", Jimin commanded Jung Kook.

Being clueless, Jung Kook smiled and said his thanks to Jimin. He found this man beside him funny. He put his bag down, sat comfortably and put earphones and sunglasses on.

Andi pinched Jimin's nose as she remembered why Jimin was jealous at Jung Kook. "Hey, I love you" Andi whispered at Jimin's ear.

Jimin then smiled and felt the assurance of love from Andi. He hugged his girlfriend and poked a kiss on her cheek.

~~

"BABO!!!" NamJoon said referring to Jimin's unreasonable jealousy. Sometimes, he wonder why he was friend with this kind of man.

~~