PAGE 72

~~

"It really hurts ..."

"For the second time ... someone's leaving me again ..."

"For the second time ... I am dying ..." I saw Jin knelt down weeping in tears. I heard his words. His words were like spheres hitting my heart directly. He was devastated with what he saw. He was pained. I hurt him.

I stopped walking as I got behind him. Seeing Jin like this made my heart tore to pieces. It's damn painful most especially I know that I am the one responsible for this. That I am the reason why he feels that way.

I knelt down behind him and reached my hands to hug him. My tears wouldn't stop as I can't stop myself from doing it. I hugged him as tight as I can and I felt him stopping his tears.

"Jin ... I'm sorry..." I said as I found it hard to speak. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings... I'm sorry ..." I said repeatedly. But I felt his hands removing my hands.

"Let go" he commanded coldly.

I shook my head. "No ... you need to listen to me ... Jin ... please?" I plead once more. But he's too strong for me. He successfully removed my hands on him and stood up in an instant. Now, I was left kneeling behind him. I heard him sighed.

"What I saw is enough to break me!" he exclaimed. I can't stand looking at his face. I don't have enough strength to see him crying because of me. "And it's an enough reason to end this." He said.

I looked up at him getting surprised with what he said. End this? Why?

"Jin! You can't! NO!" I protested hugging on his legs. "You can't do this!" I started yelling like a kid. "Ten minutes – No! Five! Five minutes! ... just five minutes and I'm gonna explain everything to you." I tried to bargain.

I heard him chuckled sarcastically as he cried. "I can't? Why!? Huh? Why!! I gave you my heart..." he paused. "But what did you do?!" he removed my hands on his legs. He then faced me. "Five minutes?" he sighed. "You have five minutes to cry all you want... and then you can be happy now ... with Jung Kook" He said proceeding walking out of the rooftop.

Now, I really don't have enough strength, courage or whatever to run after him. He said it. I heard him. We're over. Jin and I ... is over. I was left hanging on the rooftop and weeping. I can't stand the pain. Jin, the man I like is now gone. I let him slipped that easily. I let him go with my own fault.

~~

I went downstairs careless of my surroundings. My mind is filled with questions, what if's situation and regrets. But what can I do now? It's late. It's too late. Jin's hurt, I caused it. And it hurts me the most. I passed through the school premises and began walking home like dead. Unconsciously, I got home. But instead of feeling secured and comfortable because I was in my den, I started crying. I saw the things Jin did for me, the balloons, the notes and the bear. His bear version. I ran towards the bear in my bed and hugged it tightly as I wept.

Everything's now a mess. Every thing's gone. Jin himself, my dream of being happy, my dream that every thing's gonna be okay, it's gone. Now I am left hanging and crying.

But the only thing that keeps me now ... is Jung Kook, my best friend, and my promise to stay with him. That is my only reason to keep going, at least.

~~

"Doc can I go?" Jung Kook asked Dr. Gu after treating the wound that Jin had caused.

Dr. Gu then started cleaning up the things she used. She stared at Jung Kook that checks on his treated lip. "Honey ... you know it's not good for you if you're into brawl like this." She said looking worried at him.

Jung Kook gave her a smile. "I know" he answered looking at her too. "But this one ..." he paused "I deserve this." He said smiling again. He then stood up and fix his clothes. "Dr. Gu, Im going." He said.

She gave him a smirked and nodded. "I know I can't stop you so ... take care" she agreed fixing his 'foster' son's collar. "Bye~" she said.

"Thank You~ " Jung Kook said sincerely as he hugged the one who took care of his health for a long time. Dr. Gu, he owe his life to her. She's been really good and delicately careful in treating him and he treated her as his second mother.

After saying their goodbyes, Jung Kook led the way to your unit.

~~

'Jin ... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I hurt your feelings... I'm sorry ...'

 'No! Five! Five minutes! ... just five minutes and I'm gonna explain everything to you.'

'And it's an enough reason to end this.'

Those words were echoing on Jin's mind. He was at his room sitting on the floor with bottles of empty beer everywhere. He drank the beer in his hands and threw the bottle on the wall.

He was still hurt, but he can't hide the fact that anger had conquered his proper thinking. He was overpowered by his anger. He should've listened to your explanation. He should've given you a chance. He should've stayed calm until he heard your side. But it's too late. He had said what he shouldn't say. He did it. He ended your relationship. That also ends everything.

"No." he said as he stood up. "I need to talk to her" he decided and then walked out of his room to go to you.

~~

I fell asleep as I got tired from crying. I fell asleep with an open wound within my heart.

~~

Jung Kook hit the open button of the elevator in your building and as it opens, he entered it hitting the close button and your floor level at once.

Jin just then entered your building running. But he was not fast enough to get through the elevator which just closed by the time he saw it. He then looked for the stairs for his second option.

As the elevator opened, it was Jin's way out of the stairs. They were on the opposite direction facing each other so it's no way to not to see each other's face. Getting surprised they saw each other both heading their way on your unit. They stepped and walked simultaneously and stopped as they reached the front door.

Their eyes were flaming. They looked at each other's eyes real intense.

"Let's Talk" they both said in chorus.

~~