PAGE 7

"Im really ... Really sorry Jin " saying sorry for the second time while looking in his eyes. He stared back at you.

He glanced towards his things and looked away with another sigh. He sat beside you as you followed him by your eyes.

He looked at you, now even closer. "Im sorry" he said

"Huh?? No! I AM SORRY!" You insisted shaking you head

"Im sorry, i ... I didn't control my temper ..." He explained. You became speechless with his woeful expression.

Silence covered the port. Guilt eats you up with disappointment in yourself. Why did i do that?! Why?! Asking repeatedly. Both of you are looking at the same direction, on the wall. With eyes fixed to it you can still see his face, perhaps you could imagine him.

"Ahh Jin?" Breaking the silence

"Hmmn?" He said calmly

"Im sorry, i am just curious. That's all." You explained. Not sure of what he's going to react but you took the risk to explain.

"I understand" he answered looking at you whose stomping your right foot lightly.

For the first time you heard him with such a light feeling. You looked at him an asked, "you're not mad at me?"

"No.. It's okay." He answered. Miracle!

Unbelieving on what he said you touched his forehead and checked if he got fever or something.

"What are you doing?!" He asked while avoiding your hands that supposed to check his neck.

"You're normal but ... Hey! Pointing at him, are you really Jin?!" You're not mad at me?! Are you sure!?" You shouted at him in deep shock

Jin showed you an awful face and then laughed.

"Look at you." Putting your hand down. "Do you want me to get mad at you?!" He asked.

"Uhh. No. But, its the first time that you treat me calmly like this." You answered while scratching your temple.

"Ahh.. Right." He answered leaning on the couch to sit comfortably.

"Im sorry for being so cold to you." He said reaching your cheek to be pinched. You were amazed on the Jin that you are witnessing right now. The pinch was so soft. He rests his arm on your shoulder. You kept staring at him. His eyes were nailed at the frame and as you can read it, he was sad.

"You just remind me of someone" he uttered.

"And?" Trying if he'll add something

He removed his arm and faced you, "do you wanna hear a story?"

"Huhh?"
~~