PAGE 37

~~

The wind breeze and the sun heat felt very salty but fresh and relaxing as you got off from the bus. After the short journey, the tour bus finally reached the harbor where two big boats await. Since it was early when you left the school, you wore clothes that protected you from the cold wind. But now that the sun got warmer you decided to change them. Actually all of you need to change outfits especially your foot wears. You're off to an island and not in any place where comfort exists.

~~

"Hey <Y/N>! What's taking you so long?!!!" Jin yelled as he was getting bored waiting for you outside the comfort room. You asked him to accompany you. It's kinda awkward that you need to ask a boy but since you don't have any other girl friend, you're left with no choice. After all it's quite okay as he was your boyfriend.

"Wait a sec Jin, I'm almost done!" you yelled back.

Jin also changed. He was now wearing a floral pale blue unbuttoned polo that fits his complexion with a white sleeveless underneath. He paired it with beige shorts and a pair of sandals.

"How do I look?" you asked Jin as you went outside fixing your skirt.

"At last you're finished!" he said as he looked up thanking the heavens above. He looked at you with his arms crossed in his chest. "You're so –

You looked at him as he didn't get to finish his statement.

"Jin?" you asked him. He looked stunned and amazed. He was just staring at you.

You're wearing a little floral knee-length dress that shows off your fair skin and body figure. It was very unusual for Jin to see you wearing another piece of clothing aside from your school uniform. Maybe that was the reason why he was stunned.

"You're so what?" you asked Jin wanting him to continue.

"You're so ... You looked ... beautiful" he said still amazed.

You smiled at him and tapped his forehead as you get near him. "I know right!" you said and walked passing through him.

Going back to his senses, he turned as you passed through him. He shook his head and smiled as he took his steps following you.

~~

Meanwhile, Jung Kook just arrived at the place. You saw him got off from his car. A little far from where he was, you watched him got his things off from the car's trunk. He was wearing a plain white summer tank top, orange-ish floral beach shorts, sunglasses that highlighted his nose and a fedora hat that summed up his handsome physique. Wearing slippers didn't lessen his manly aura either.

You stopped from walking to wave your 'Hi' as he noticed you. He smiled and removed his sunglasses to have a clearer view of your look. When Jin stopped walking beside you, Jung Kook nodded once as his greeting. In return, Jin nodded back. You looked at the both of them feeling amazed that they greeted each other without any fiery stare.

~~

"What's that!?" Jimin asked Andi in great distress. Jimin wasn't okay as he saw his girlfriend wearing above the knee shorts paired with a see-through pastel yellow blouse. He was actually panicking believing that it's too short for her.

NamJoon who was then with Jimin coming from the men's room laughed at his buddy's  reaction. He was wearing a red unbuttoned plaid long sleeve with a shirt underneath and a white denim shorts while Jimin was in his favorite Bulls red jersey top and black tattered short jeans and a baseball cap that he wore sideways.

"What's the problem?" Andi asked as Jimin and NamJoon arrived at the cottage where he waited them.

"Never mind Andi!" NamJoon answered tapping Jimin's back. "Your boyfriend is just happy to see you in shorts", he joked.

Jimin looked at NamJoon out of words. He threw away NamJoon's hand and walked to Andi. "No, Jagi!" disagreeing, he sat beside Andi. "Do you have any other clothes than that? Something longer than that?" he asked.

Andi got what Jimin was up to. She smiled as she looked at his boyfriend. "I have my pajamas. Do you want me to wear those?" she answered and laughed at him.

~~

Jin saw NamJoon and Jimin walking towards a cottage where he saw Andi waiting. With arms in his pockets he asked you, "Do you wanna talk to him?" he was referring  to Jung Kook.

You looked at him in awe not sure of what have you heard from him. "What?"

He looked at you, and then looked at Jung Kook's direction. "If you want to talk to him, go ahead", he put his left arm at your right shoulder and looked back at you. "I'll just wait at the cottage", and pointed at the cottage area. Just by that and he proceeded walking heading to the cottage while you're left in surprise.

Following him by your eyes, you shouted "Thank You!" and as a response he just raised his arm. You then started walking to Jung Kook.

~~