PAGE 9

You buried your face on your pillow. Feeling very uncomfortable, you flipped your body for the nth time finding what position would make you sleep. It's already late but you were wide awake.

Finally, you decided to lay down facing the ceiling.

"I cant forget his face! Why?!" Talking to your ceiling.

Oh yeah, its Jin's face that you cant forget. Inhaling and exhaling deep doesn't help but you found comfort in it.

You're seeing his face on the ceiling. Those eyes . Those sparkling eyes that caught you and those lips that seemed to be soft.

"Ahhh! <Y/N>!!! Stop it!" Scolding yourself. You sat, and laid and sat again and laid flipping on both sides and sat again. In the end, you sat hugging both your knees.

So that's his history, you whispered remembering the story that Jin shared earlier.

~~

Jin was once a really happy kid like Jimin and NamJoon but he changed after a certain girl left her. It wasn't his girlfriend, but he described it as his special girl. They used to spend time together. Even in Class, they were seat mates, group mates, lunch mates -- they were that close.

He also said that before the three of them owned the port, it was the rooftop where they spend time together with her. And when they want to say something crazy, they would shout and scream as loud as they can. He said it was her idea that they also found enjoyable.

"So that's why you could see her in me?" You asked Jin, and he nodded. "But theres a lot more ..." He continued

Jin said that you have some mannerisms that portrays her. One is your mannerism of blowing your bangs away from your eyes. Drawing lines and circles when bored and your eyes, as according to him, were kinda similar.

"But why did she leave? ... If you dont mind answering it." You asked with full curiosity. Jin answered it directly.

"She was engaged to someone and getting married in states." He said. You can hear pain in his voice.

"Does ... Does she know that you love her?" You cant stop yourself from asking.

"I did everything to make her stay." He said resting his chin on his left arm. "I even tore her plane ticket and got her passport ... But it was all useless" he said

"Im sorry..." You said

"But now, im sure she's happy. So i should be happy for her right?!" He said with shifting of emotions. In a bit, he became lively.

~~

"Is he really okay now?" You asked again. Your attention was caught by your phone which was ringing for that moment.

You reached for it and saw an alien number.

"Calling this late? Who are you?" You said while answering it.

"Hello?" You said ... "Hello?" You repeated looking at the screen

"It's Jin" the other line said

With the registration of his voice, it was really Jin who called you. You felt something strange. Your heart was stomping fast than usual.

"Jin? Wha ... Why?"

"It's my number, save it huh? Now, go and sleep. See you tomorrow." He said and hung up.

In awe, you stared at your phone for about a minute. Then decided to save his number and go to sleep.

Miraculously, you fell asleep in an instant.